Before taking off for your trip to Harare, make sure all your documentation is in order so that you can be granted access to Zimbabwe.
Below we'd like to give you an easy checklist you can reference to make sure you meet all the entry requirements.
Also, remember to bring along a form of entertainment, such as a good book or digital content downloaded onto a device, to keep you entertained during your flight.
Passport requirements when flying to Harare
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months from your date of entry. Non-South African citizens might also require a visa.
- Infants and children under 18 require a passport and an unabridged birth certificate for travel. Additionally, a letter of consent (Affidavit) is required when an infant or child under 18 travels with one (1) single parent.
- Return ticket to your country.
- Sufficient funds to cover your stay.
- Enough blank pages in your passport to fit the required entry visa.