As is to be expected, airports will be carefully managed in level 3 to ensure that maximum safety protocols are observed. Here are a few important things to know:
- Only passengers will be allowed into the terminal buildings - you will have to produce your boarding pass or ticket, and your ID to enter
- Health screening will be conducted at airport entrances
- Access to the major airports may be different from what it was before; some airports are reporting that traffic will be channelled through their parking structures
- Masks must be worn, over the nose and mouth, at all times in the terminal buildings and on aircraft
- Social distance must be maintained in the terminal as per the markings on the floor
IMPORTANT: please expect extended processing times to access the terminal due to screening. Ensure that you arrive early for your flight to allow for any delays in access to the terminal building.