- Air travel is allowed only for those with a valid permit (read more here)
- FlySafair flight operations will begin on 15 June 2020
- Our contact centre will open on 8 June 2020
- Flights departing from 15 June onwards are listed on our website for sale
- You will need to produce a document illustrating that you are permitted for travel
- Travel is only permitted between Johannesburg (OR Tambo and Lanseria Airport), Cape Town and Durban.
At the Airport:
- Expect maximum safety protocols to be applied throughout your journey
- Learn more about our safety measures here
- Only travellers who have airline tickets/boarding passes, who have permits illustrating that they are travelling for business purposes and who pass the temperature and other screening measures at the airport entrance, will be allowed into the terminal and to fly.
- All passengers will need a valid form of identification to travel - as has always been the case. Please review our Ts and Cs for details.
- In addition, passengers will need to have a signed document or permit that states that they are travelling to perform a permitted service.
We will look to operate flights on the following routes: