- Air travel is allowed even for leisure travel
- FlySafair flight operations will begin on 15 June 2020
- Our contact centre is open from 7 am to 7 pm, 7days a week
- Flights for business or leisure travel listed on our website for sale
- You will need to produce a completed health declaration document illustrating that you are fit to travel
At the Airport:
- Expect maximum safety protocols to be applied throughout your journey
- Learn more about our safety measures here
- Only travellers who have airline tickets/boarding passes, who have a health declaration illustrating that they are fit to travel and who pass the temperature and other screening measures at the airport entrance, will be allowed into the terminal and to fly.
- All passengers will need a valid form of identification to travel - as has always been the case. Please review our Ts and Cs for details.
- In addition, passengers will need to have a completed health declaration. Download the health declaration form.
We will look to operate flights on the following routes: